February 12, 2008

Uta is officially a teeny bopper

We stopped by the market after school today to buy some yogurt and Uta nearly swooned in the dairy aisle. "Oh, I love her," He said. "Who?" I asked. "Hannah Montana." Don't ask me who Hannah Montana is, or how Uta knows about her, even Uta is a little unclear about the origins of this love. But there she was, Hannah Montana, pictured on the packaging of some horrid yogurt smoothies. Almost immediately he started pining for everything 'Hannah Montana', he even wished his name was Hannah Montana. I said something similar to 'not a chance'. But that didn't phase him. "I've got it," he said "I can write Hannah Montana in glitter on my yankee cap!" I'm not ready for this. Why can't he just love red capes and card board boxes forever? When I asked him why he loves her he said, "I don't know why Mom, even though she's a girl, I love her. She rocks me." Help!

No comments: