December 8, 2010

Pop in Miami


With all that has been going on it is hard to believe that Papa has not been around for it. But for the last ten days he has been in Miami. He would have come back in a flash had it been necessary. But fortunately I had an amazing support team that didn't hesitate to help me out. Grandma and Grandpa gave up a lot of sleep and alternated nights at the hospital with Uta. I stayed home with Kizuki  and spared her the trauma of a sudden separation. In their company Uta didn't mind my leaving in the least. During the days we were all together. I owe Grandma and Grandpa a big Thank You. But some how the words don't feel sufficient.

Pop will be home tomorrow. We can't wait to be all together again. It feels like a lifetime.

1 comment:

Thi Bui said...

What craziness you guys have been through! Thinking of you and hoping it is smooth sailing from here on out.