November 9, 2010

Story time




Kizuki is obsessed with books. She wants to be read to all day, no exaggeration. She grabs a book and stomps her foot, literally stomps her little foot on the ground like a horse, until we concede to her wishes and read. She loves books about animals the most. Her favorite at the moment is one about baby farm animals. Perhaps it is because I've read it nearly a billion times, but it is the most irritating of books. I keep trying to stash it away, but no matter where I file it on the shelf, she seeks it out and brings it to me again and again and again. She gets so excited by the piglet page. She points to the pig's snout and then to her own nose, makes little 'snif-snif' noises, and laughs. It is a good joke, it makes me laugh too, but I do hope we get to move on to something else one day soon. 

No comments: